Dear Associate Fellows, we have two reminders for you:
(1) AsMA Annual Scientific Meeting and Scientific Program Committee participation survey
If you have submitted an abstract, plan on attending the AsMA meeting in Atlanta or the AsMA Scientific Program Committee meeting in Alexandria on November 21, or are interested in serving as a session co/chair, then we invite you to complete our online survey no later than November 14: https://forms.gle/CPq8nfZs7VLMNdV1A.
If you cannot attend the Alexandria meeting but would like to participate as a remote reviewer, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
(2) Invitation to self-nominate for Fellowship consideration
The AFG will submit its list of recommended candidates to the AsMA Fellows Group just before Thanksgiving. Candidates must have at least seven years membership in AsMA plus at least 130 points on the Fellows Scoring Sheet emailed out to members. Previously unsuccessful candidates are invited to reapply.
(1) Fill in the Fellows Scoring Sheet (Excel spreadsheet);
(2) Complete the online application form: https://forms.gle/fmHGDS8VNMib2a2LA; and
(3) Upload your CV and the scoring sheet to Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/request/ZsHYIKdlc7cjJw4U0eHD?oref=e.
File name format:
Applications will close at midnight Pacific Time on Wednesday November 20, and the list of names will be forwarded to the Fellows Group shortly afterwards. The Fellows Group will contact nominees directly with a link to complete an online scoring sheet. The preparatory work each AFG candidate has undertaken in completing the attached scoring sheet will considerably facilitate this process.
For further information: https://www.asma.org/about-asma/related-organizations/fellows-associate-fellows
For any problems or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow us on Twitter and join our Facebook group:
https://twitter.com/AsMA_AFGroup,and consider submitting news and updates for our blog:www.asmaafg.org.